This will generally include:
- Bookkeeping services (Weekly or Monthly, and upon request Daily);
- Reporting on performance through beautiful management accounts and sales reports;
- Preparation of interim or annual financial statements;
- Our amazing analysis and interpretation of your financial statements.
We Use Xero
We use a beautiful accounting software called Xero. A cloud based software that inspires simplicity and usability. We look after the books; You look at the books, and best of all from anywhere on earth (where there is an internet connection of course).
Just some of the features of the accounting software we use:
- As it is a cloud based software, we can share access to the records to anyone in your business;
- What you see, we can see, and vice versa;
- Faster customer payments with online invoicing;
- Integration with a myriad of plugin software like inventory management, e-commerce, Payroll, online billing and payments, etc.
- Doubles up as filing of transaction documents, as you can upload and link files to every transaction posted. This will particularly be useful when preparing for auditors;
- Automated reconciliations with the use of ‘rules’;
We assist with strategic guidance, such as budgeting and cash flow forecasting.
Do you need to be audited? Not a problem. We assist with the entire process and provide the auditors with all the information they need in order to spend as little time as possible on the audit, thereby potentially costing you less in audit fees.
All Your Taxes
Income tax, VAT, PAYE? Whatever tax needs your business may have, we take care of it.
We prepare and file your tax returns to SARS on your behalf.
We understand the workings of taxes, so we will determine what further action is required, if any.
Should you get the dreaded letter from SARS stating that “you have been selected for a tax audit”, we will interact with SARS on your behalf. This is one of the greatest fears that most business owners have and one of the main reasons why they use accountants instead of doing the taxes themselves.
Reduce Tax Payable
Tax avoidance is legal in South Africa, but tax evasion is not. We squeeze every drop out of the approved deductions and allowances as permitted by tax legislation in order to save you money.
Keeping up to Date with Tax Laws
Being accountants who are regulated by professional bodies, we are required to continually develop and keep up to date with new tax legislation. Our experience is an added benefit.